As salaamu'alaykum .....
Hmmm .... I got lost with this blog and totally forgot about it, lol. I only remembered it recently since I keep subscribing to everyone else's blogs.
Actually I have a lot I could have posted. Especially since I have now been living and studying for over 2 yrs in Egypt, maa shaa'Allah. I have been here for a couple Ramadhaans and Eids. Please forgive me for adding the "s" on to the arabic words. And yes .. I am a arabic student, lol, smh.
I don't know where I left off from ..... So let me start by saying, I no longer live in Munifiyah, Subk al Ahad, the village of Shaykh Rslan (hafeedhullah). I now live in Alexandria Egypt and I am a level 5 student at Markaz Isbaah, maa shaa'Allah wal Hamdulillaah.
O and I made Umrah, maa shaa'Allah, that was before i moved to Alexandria. Did I post about that? May Allah accept it aameen...
Hmmm seems Imma have to back track and see exactly what I have done and even make some changes. In shaa'Allah I will return with more posts and maybe even some pics.
BarakAllahu Feekum ....
Hmmm .... I got lost with this blog and totally forgot about it, lol. I only remembered it recently since I keep subscribing to everyone else's blogs.
Actually I have a lot I could have posted. Especially since I have now been living and studying for over 2 yrs in Egypt, maa shaa'Allah. I have been here for a couple Ramadhaans and Eids. Please forgive me for adding the "s" on to the arabic words. And yes .. I am a arabic student, lol, smh.
I don't know where I left off from ..... So let me start by saying, I no longer live in Munifiyah, Subk al Ahad, the village of Shaykh Rslan (hafeedhullah). I now live in Alexandria Egypt and I am a level 5 student at Markaz Isbaah, maa shaa'Allah wal Hamdulillaah.
O and I made Umrah, maa shaa'Allah, that was before i moved to Alexandria. Did I post about that? May Allah accept it aameen...
Hmmm seems Imma have to back track and see exactly what I have done and even make some changes. In shaa'Allah I will return with more posts and maybe even some pics.
BarakAllahu Feekum ....
salaam alakoum my sister
ReplyDeletei want to come that way inchallah with my husband en child is it safe theirn now and is de markaz goed fur summer class
jazak allah oe ghairan
Asalam alykum looking to make hijrah Inshallah with my family to munifiyah any suggestions we have made istakarah please any information is helpful
ReplyDelete